Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wonderbar at Selfridges

I stopped by for after dinner wine & dessert with my dear friend Helena to the Wonderbar at Selfridges. London has many amazing department stores, Selfridges being one of my favorite! Any place where you can sip Bollinger champagne, visit the Psychic Sisters for a psychic reading and buy a leather Tory Burch bag to go with Alexander McQueen couture all on my lunch hour does indeed = happiest place on earth.
courtesty of decanter.com as my photos are not this good!
We paired yummy scorched cocoa almonds from Selfridges designer chocolate department....
...with a 10 year ruby port for Helena and a 2004 Hungarian Tokaj for me (served in a large glass no less!)

...note:  drinking this Tokaj will somehow justify any post imbibing purchases. You have been warned!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. One of my favorites is the champagne bar at Harvey Nicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been once to HNicks...a visit is way overdue!

    ReplyDelete