Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sipsmith & Salmon at Mount Street Deli

Luckily, I work in Mayfair. By luck I mean I have convenient access to some of the best restaurants, hotels, galleries and boutiques London has to offer. If I had been blessed with even more luck, I would actually be able to afford to live in Mayfair. However, the gods have yet to bless me that much. So as the present, I am quite content to have Mayfair's Mount Street Deli right around the corner. A gem for it's 'British style' coffees, gourmet cheeses and rustic sandwiches often enabling my own improvised lunch time picnic in Hyde Park.

Recently, I had the opportunity to attend a Sipsmith's and Smoked Salmon tasting. The pairings were delicious - Sipsmith's herbal gins and smoky vodka worked wonders with the smoked salmon we sampled. If you're in the neighborhood, definitely stop by Mount Street! And Sipsmith's offers guided distillery tours every first and third Wednesday of the month in Hammersmith.

Sam, one of Sipsmith's founders, was our libation guide




No comments:

Post a Comment